Welcome to the world of PrettyLittleThing.com Fierce fashion at your fingertips, delivered straight to your doorstep, 24/7!
Where in the world are you?
You have no items in your shopping cart.
At PrettyLittleThing we’re out there doing our bit, both big and small, for charities close to our heart. Rest assured, our donations to good causes, movements we believe in and local communities are just the beginning. We endeavour to
make a positive change with the platform and resources we have and will continue to work towards ways in which we can do better and be better to help and support those in need. Here are some of the ways in which we’re showing our support
– but it won’t end there. We’re in this for the long-haul so join us on our journey and stay tuned.
- The Boohoo group supports children who are struggling to learn from home with a 900k donation. We donated £750,000 to Computers for Kids, to support families who do not have access to the kit their children need to maintain their
education and stay in touch with their friends and £150,000 to Digital Donation Day to support children across Greater Manchester who do not have access a laptop to carry out their home schooling.
- As part of our 12 Days of Christmas activation, we donated, volunteered and gave back to charities we believe in; Mind, Man City’s ‘City In The Community Project’, Manchester & Cheshire Dogs Home, Emmeline’s
Pantry, The Sick Children Trust, Overgate Hospice, Rays Of Sunshine, Reuben’s Retreat, Beeches Women’s Accommodation, The Horsfall at 42nd Street and Christies.The total donated for December charity was just short of £30k.
- Donate on a monthly basis to 5 charities we believe in; Emmeline’s Pantry, Mustard Tree, British Heart Foundation, The Salvation Army and Manchester Women’s Aid.
- Created a range of t-shirts in support of our NHS heroes and Captain Tom Moore, with all proceeds from the sales donated to Manchester Foundation Trust Charity.
- Donated $35k to the families of George Floyd and Ahmaud Arbery.
- Donated $35k to Black Lives Matter.
- Raised over £100k through At Home With Saweetie And PrettyLittleThing campaign which was donated to Black Lives Matter.
- Donated £20k to The Solutions Not Punishment Collaborative (SNaP Co.), a Black trans led organization dedicated to transforming material realities for Black transgender people.
- Raised £23k through our Sample Sale Tour for YoungMinds charity. The UK’s leading charity fighting for children and young people's mental health.
- Raised £30k through our Pride Collection with 100% of profits going to the LGBTQ+ charities; Manchester Pride, Liverpool, Brighton Rainbow Fund and Pride in London.
- Held our annual 12 days of Christmas activation focusing on 12 donations to 12 different charities. These included Christies Hospital Teenage Ward, Emmeline’s Pantry and Rubens Retreat.
- As part of our 12 Days of Christmas activation, we also volunteered to help the homeless taking to the streets to provide coats, clothing, sleeping bags, hot food, cold food and hot drinks.
- Raised £52.5k through our Sample Sales for Coppafeel; A breast cancer awareness charity focusing on promoting early detection of breast cancer.
- Held our annual 12 days of Christmas activation focusing on 12 donations to 12 different charities. These donations included clothing, money and gifts, as well as taking part in activity days for children.
- Visited Beaches Girls Home to donate clothing and Christmas presents to young girls who are homeless.
- Volunteered to help the homeless taking to the streets to provide coats, clothing, sleeping bags, hot food, cold food and hot drinks.
- Donated food and Christmas presents to Emmeline’s Pantry, an entirely volunteer led group who provides food, clothes, toiletries and baby items to women in need and their families.
Item(s) added to cart