Welcome to the world of PrettyLittleThing.com Fierce fashion at your fingertips, delivered straight to your doorstep, 24/7!
Where in the world are you?
You have no items in your shopping cart.
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which We sell any of the products (Products) listed on our website
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Your attention is drawn to clauses 9 and 11.
THESE TERMS CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER THAT IMPACT YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT HOW TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. If you live in the United States, please read this carefully. Do not use the services on this website, including purchasing any items, until and unless you have read these Terms & Conditions and have agreed to them.
www.PrettyLittleThing.com is a site operated by Prettylittlething.com Ltd; Company No. 07352417 (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 7352417 and with our registered office at 49-51 Dale Street Manchester England M1 2HF. Our VAT number is 100 5694 47. Our email address is: email@example.com.
We ship worldwide however some restrictions are placed on the extent to which We accept orders from specific countries. These restrictions can be found on our Delivery Information page.
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
If you are an EEA user, as per the agreement, you may cancel a Contract any time within 14 days. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our Returns Policy
If you are a contracting as a consumer in the EEA and you cancel your Contract under this clause, We will refund delivery charges you have paid for delivery of the Products to you, although the maximum refund for delivery charges will be the least expensive delivery method We offer to your delivery destination.
Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within 30 days of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
If you wish to dispute delivery of your order, you have 14 days starting from the day that the tracking status for you order is updated by the carrier as fulfilled (i.e. updated as delivered to the address set out in the Dispatch Confirmation). We reserve the right to request evidence, before issuing any refund of the price paid and/or any associated delivery costs.
For details on refunds, please refer to our Returns Policy.
If you discover that your Product is faulty after 14 days We reserve the right to request evidence, such as images of the defect, before issuing any refund of the price and/or any associated delivery charges.
1. IF YOU'RE A U.S. RESIDENT, YOU AND WE ALSO AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISIONS: WE BOTH AGREE TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS OR DISPUTES IN COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, EXCEPT FOR DISPUTES OR CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR INFRINGEMENTS OR OTHER VIOLATIONS OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR ANY CLAIMS FOR INDEMNIFCATION BROUGHT OR ALLEGED BY US AGAINST YOU PURSUANT TO CLAUSE 12 OF THESE TERMS.. WE ALSO BOTH GIVE UP THE RIGHT TO BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE. ADDITIONALLY, OTHER RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT ALSO MAY BE UNAVAILABLE OR LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. FOR CLARITY, THIS CLAUSE 10 REGARDING BINDING ARBITRATION AND RELATED RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS, INCLUDING GIVING UP RIGHTS TO BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION CLAIMS, IS APPLICABLE TO ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US, EXCEPT FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US THAT ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE TO YOUR INFRINGEMENTS OR VIOLATIONS OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR YOUR OBLIGATIONS TO INDEMNIFY US PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS.
2. BY EXPRESSLY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND BY USING ANY SERVICES OF OUR SITE, YOU AGREE THAT, EXCEPT FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES THAT ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE TO YOUR INFRINGEMENTS OR VIOLATIONS OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR YOUR OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY US, ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
3. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this Section 12. (The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
4. The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any disputes relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision, or any part of it, or the agreement is void, voidable, or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
5. We will be responsible for paying any individual consumer’s initial arbitration fees. But, unless any of the claims brought affords the prevailing party an award of attorneys’ fees, and the arbitrator makes a determination to award reasonable fees to the prevailing party under the fee-shifting provided by applicable law, each party will bear its/his/her own attorneys’ fees.
6. You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In other words, in any dispute or resolution of claim, NEITHER YOU NOR US WILL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER PARTIES OR CUSTOMERS IN COURT OR IN ARBITRATION, OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM BROUGHT AS A CLASS ACTION OR CLASS ARBITRATION, OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER, OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. You and We agree that the arbitrator or arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator or arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may be raised only in a court of competent jurisdiction.
7. If any provision of this arbitration agreement set forth in this Section 10 is found to be unenforceable or otherwise void or invalid, the unenforceable, void, or invalid provision will be severed from this Section, and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
All and any Intellectual Property Rights in connection with the Products shall be owned by Us absolutely.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS PRETTYLITTLETHING.COM LTD, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, AND AFFILIATES, FROM ANY AND ALL THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, LIABILITY, DAMAGES AND/OR COSTS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LEGAL FEES) AGAINST PRETTYLITTLETHING.COM LTD ARISING FROM, WITHOUT LIMITATION, (i) YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE SALES, (ii) YOUR INFRINGEMENT OF ANY OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS; (iii) YOUR INFRINGEMENT OF ANY OTHER RIGHT OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DEFAMATION OF SUCH PERSON OR ENTITY, OR VIOLATIONS OF SUCH PERSON’S OR ENTITY’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PRIVACY RIGHTS, (iv) YOUR BREACH OF ANY DUTY OF CONFIDENCE OR PRIVACY OWED TO PRETTYLITTLETHING.COM LTD OR (v) ANY FALSE STATEMENTS OR CLAIMS MADE BY YOU IN ANY FORM ABOUT PRETTYLITTLETHING.COM LTD OR ABOUT ITS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. NOTE THAT THE ARBITRATION PROVISIONS OF CLAUSE 10 DO NOT APPLY TO ANY INDEMNIFICATION CLAIMS OR ACTIONS BROUGHT AGAINST YOU BY US PURSUANT TO THIS SECTION.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications We send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that We provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does notaffect your statutory rights.
All notices given by you to us must be given to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified in clause 13 above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
Please note that these Terms and Conditions or any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or use of our site (whether or not contractual) shall be governed by English law. If you are a consumer, your use of our site will be governed by English law, except that if you are not resident in England then English law shall apply only to the extent that it does not override any mandatory laws of the country in which you have your usual place of residence.
If you are not satisfied with how we have handled any complaint, you may wish to request that the complaint be referred for alternative dispute resolution (where an independent body considers the facts of the dispute and seeks to resolve it without you having to go to court). Disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform, which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/dr).
Official PrettyLittleThing Discount Codes entitle you to an extra percentage (specific to the Discount Code in question) off your next online order from www.PrettyLittleThing.com. To claim your discount, when in the 'My Bag' section of your account there is an option to “Apply Coupon”, which allows you to enter the promotional code in order to apply it to the order.
Discount Codes can only be used once per customer, cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, remain our property and are not transferable. There is no cash alternative. Discount codes exclude sale, beauty, premium and delivery charges. Discount Codes and related offers are not open to employees of PrettyLitttleThing.com and we reserve the right to withdraw them and refuse or restrict any order at any time.
Payment in alternate currencies can be enabled by selecting the appropriate flag in the dropdown currency selection menu at the top of the homepage. Goods are supplied subject to our terms and conditions, which can be found at: www.prettylittlething.com/terms
You may directly upload User Content or post User Content to your social media accounts. By uploading User Content and posting User Content that you have tagged with Brand hashtags to social media platforms, you grant to the Brand, its third-party service providers who provide content management services including Olapic, and its retail partners (collectively, the “Licensed Parties”) the worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, transferable right to use your uploaded or Brand-tagged User Content in any manner to be determined in the Licensed Parties’ sole discretion, including but not limited to on its webpages, social media pages operated by the Licensed Parties, promotional e-mails and advertisements, and in other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives, in any media now or hereafter known. The Licensed Parties may use, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your User Content in any manner in their sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever. You grant the Licensed Parties the right to use your username, real name, image, likeness, caption, location or other identifying information in connection with any use of your User Content.
You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your User Content, (ii) if the User Content is subject to third party proprietary rights, you have all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish the User Content you submit and to grant the rights granted herein, including permission from all person(s) appearing in your User Content; (iii) you are not a minor, (iv) you are legally entitled to post the User Content, and the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content as described herein will not violate the rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other proprietary rights, of any third party or any law, and (v) the User Content is not libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, indecent, threatening, harassing, hateful, or offensive. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold the Licensed Parties, and any person acting on their behalf, harmless from any liability related in any way to the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content.
You are solely responsible for any User Content that you submit. You are legally liable for the User Content that you submit including, for example, material protected by copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret law or other proprietary rights laws without permission of the author or owner or subject featured in such submission, or defamatory comments.
The Licensed Parties reserve the right to remove any User Content from the Site, the Brand properties and the Services at any time, for any reason.
All companies that sell products to customers in California are legally required to comply with California’s Proposition 65 legislation. Proposition 65 requires companies to make customers in California aware that certain products may contain traces of chemicals. PLT works closely with its suppliers to ensure that the requirements relating to Proposition 65 are met. Including a general warning on our US website is a step commonly taken by companies selling products in California. Some of our products such as wallets, handbags, purses, clutches, clothing, jewellery or shoes made of vinyl or imitation leather may contain traces or lead. You can red more about California’s Proposition 65 here: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
In accordance with Proposition 65, We issue the following warning to our California customers:
Some Products on our Online Store from time to time may contain chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm and may be included on the Proposition 65 chemical list. If you need additional information to make your purchase, please email us at: email@example.com We will respond as soon as possible to provide you with the information We possess about the materials within our products. For more information on Proposition 65, please visit here. To learn more on lead-related FAQs, visit here.
26 SMS marketing communications
- Message and data rates may apply - Maximum 1 SMS per day - Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- Reply HELP for help (US only) - Reply STOP to cancel (US only)
See full Olapic T&C's here
See our Social T&C's here
Item(s) added to cart